At CFC, we believe that Sunday School is a crucial part of our spiritual understanding of scripture and today's world around us. Growing our faith through the study of God's word, you will enjoy understanding God's purpose and plan for your life while building an intimate and long lasting relationship with Christ and each other! Join us each Sunday Morning beginning at 9:30am.
Children's Sunday School
- Ages 3-5 - Taught by Amanda Hancock & Rachel Chandler
- Ages 6-12 - Taught by Carolyn Comer & Diana Hall
Youth Sunday School
- Ages 13-19 - Taught by Don Adams
Adult Sunday School 20+
- Class 1 - Taught by Pastor Patricia Collins
- Class 2 - Taught by Pastor Tammie Aguirre
New Members Sunday School
For anyone who has recently joined Christian Fellowship Church or is interested in joining.
This class is held 1-2 times a year. For more information on this class please contact the church office.
- Taught by Pastor Kay McCraw